Welcome to the 2014 SWFBUD Bicycle Bash -- Nov 6 10am-4pm at Flatwoods Park

The 7th Annual Bicycle Bash in downtown Tampa is all about celebrating bicycling in the Tampa Bay area. The Bicycle Bash invites bicyclists of all stripes, backgrounds, ages and interests to come to beautiful Cotanchobee Park on Tampa's waterfront to visit the bike shops, check out the vendors, bike the Riverwalk, and enjoy all things bicycling. See you APRIL 6 at the Bike Bash!

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

She Might Not Be At The Bash But She'll Be Wearing The Bash Shirt

Meet my new friend Ryan, who works at Cafe Hey in Tampa and loves bicycling and would love to attend Sunday's Bicycle Bash but she lamented to me that she has to work Sunday. That really bummed me out, so the best I could do was give her a Bicycle Bash T-shirt to wear Sunday at work and she said she will wear it with pride.


Speaking of Bash shirts, I met my friend Timothy wearing the Bash shirt earlier in the day at the downtown Tampa food truck rally.

No comments:

Post a Comment